Our Mission, Our Goal…
MRO Systems is totally focused on helping our customers reduce their downtime on machinery and equipment due to the search and procurement of small parts inventory. We also specialize in providing our customers with the highest quality products which are made to give the best results in the most difficult situations. Our philosophy is “The cost of the product is never as much as the cost of not having the product or having a product that does not perform”.
According to a survey conducted with 101 CEO’s and executives from companies in automotive related industries with annual revenues of $10 million to $5 billion dollars. “The average cost of downtime in the auto industry is $22,000/minute”.
Down time is defined as the period which equipment and machinery is not functional or cannot work. It may be due to technical failure, machine adjustment, lack of maintenance or NON-AVAILABILITY OF MATERIALS (this is our main focus), labor or power. We have underlined NON-AVAILABILITY OF MATERIALS. Our mission is to provide these materials to our customers in a very organized and easy to locate format. We specialize in providing over 50,000 high quality, general use hardware items that are used in all areas of maintenance on equipment and machinery. We will organize and label this material for our customers. We also provide daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly service calls (depending on the size of your company) to monitor the stock levels and make sure that the parts you need are always at your fingertips.
- Spare parts management drives efficiency and creates savings for companies and reduces DOWNTIME.
- Increased service levels and reduction of DOWNTIME are most closely tied to the concept of RIGHT PARTS, RIGHT PLACE and RIGHT TIME.
- DOWNTIME simply due to the want of a specific part or even an array of different ones is generally avoidable with a strong spare parts management system.
- For a maintenance organization, failure to properly manage inventory can result in excessive spending on spare parts or profit stifling machine DOWNTIME at worst.
- DOWNTIME is a serious threat to any manufacturing business. One of the most dreaded scenarios within a manufacturing plant is that if one area backs up, it can have a snowball effect on other areas waiting for completion of prior processes to deliver parts to them. The old saying “time is money” is very true in these manufacturing situations.
- Reducing the amount of time people or machines idle DOWNTIME will be more efficient from the businesses’ bottom line.
- Implementing a small parts management program is a good way to reduce the amount of unplanned DOWNTIME. A step-by-step plan is a good approach that will not only increase uptime, but also provide a range of benefits for your processing.
- Taking steps to reduce DOWNTIME in manufacturing settings can seem overwhelming but the money saved and additional profits from making adjustments to reduce DOWNTIME are worthwhile.
DOWNTIME REDUCTION SOLUTIONS: Placing our organizational tool in your facility, drastically reduces downtime by having the right part available when your equipment is down and
QUALITY PRODUCTS: Maintenance repair operations find that fixing a downed piece of machinery, typically when
NON BRANDED PRODUCTS: What that means to your operation is many of our competitors brand their products at an additional cost and those costs are added into their selling price. We’re proud of our many North American suppliers that we’ve partnered with.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: We have access to 50,000
FILL RATE: We ship 99% plus and don’t back order. This will additionally keep your bookkeeping department happy by reducing the paperwork that is generated by endless backorders.
PACKAGE QUANTITIES: We use the smallest industry standard packaging available because we realize most maintenance departments use a lot of everything, but not a large volume of one thing.
HIGHLY TRAINED LOCAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES: Our owners have a combined 90 plus years in MRO distribution and pride themselves in the training programs they have developed, to ensure you have the most knowledgeable and problem solving rep in the industry as your unpaid employee.